Sport – Specific Yoga – Yoga Sport Science® Workshop:
Venue: St. Chads, Hunter Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire. DE14 2SS
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Yoga Sports Science® – How Sport – Specific Yoga Can Add Value To Training
During this 4 hour workshop we will be exploring how Sport – Specific Yoga links into your training, can keep you injury free, improves performance and helps you achieve that extra edge.
We will also:
- Learn dynamic sequences to develop physical and aerobic strength for improved performance.
- Examine the relationship between mobility, stability and precision to create balanced movement within the body.
- Work on trouble areas for athletes; lower back, shoulders, hips, hamstrings and the I T band.
- Develop core strength, balance and postural alignment to enhance physical and mental stamina.
- Learn performance breathing techniques to enhance performance.
- Discover restorative sequences to rejuvenate and replenish tired muscles.
Open to all – Fully inclusive. All ages, all abilities, able bodied or not. You don’t have to be an athlete or coach to attend the workshop, you may just wish to enhance and explore your yoga practice!